Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a fun week....

Trinity, Ryan and Matthew at Kid's Station. After indoor slides, tons
of games and choosing prizes, this was the best picture we could get!


Our sweet neighbors spoil us! This Memorial Day,
Mrs. Boyd brought over cupcakes - yummy!


As soon as we hit the backyard, Matthew says:
"Momma, we should get a popsicle and cool off."
Wonder where he's heard that?...
First trip down the Slip & Slide. He wouldn't go
unless Dad ran down beside him - what a great daddy!


I LOVE this picture! Matthew reached out to touch
a butterfly in our backyard garden.

First tomato of the season! Matthew loves cherry
tomatoes - so far he's eaten every one that's ready.

A day with my good friend, Renee, and her babies. The boys are hers
(plus one more not in this picture) and the little girl is another friend.
Renee has been a friend a long time and I love having our kids
grow up together.






1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!!!

    I wish we had a yard and I wish we lived close together so our kids could grow up together... it was so very long ago we made those plans.

    ReplyDelete