So, we've been working on being thoughtful and finding ways to show others you care. Not a small task for a 3-year-old. Still, he's a caring little guy and does make sweet attempts to be kind. Like, when I found a rock in my jewelry box. It's from his treasure box, so he knew I'd love it. Or when he feeds the cat himself...then helps me use the dustbuster to clean up the "extra"....and a towel to clean up the water...
Then this morning- I hear him moving around in the bathroom and turning the water on. A few minutes later he comes to me and says this:
"I got this cup from my bathtub toy basket. It had leftover shampoo, so I rinsed it two times. Now you won't be thirsty".
Wow! You shouldn't have - really.
Yes, I pretended to take a drink and expressed my undying gratitude. And, yes, I was proud!
But, just for the record, is shampoo non-toxic?
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment