Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm surrounded....

...by men, that is. Even our cat is a boy. I actually don't mind this at all. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit disappointed if our newest member is another one. However, they do tend to gang up on me. This is especially true if I dare try to do anything that even borders on "girly". This became evident when we bought pajamas for Matthew. He was having a PJ Day at school and needed something warm. Perfect. I'll buy new PJ's for school and he can wear them Christmas morning. I'm picturing a collared plaid ensemble, perhaps a pocket on the chest for monogramming his initials...As usual, I was vetoed. The result? See for yourself:






That's right - camo. My child will be wearing camo on
Christmas morning. Sigh. (And, yes, Daddy has
been banned from future clothing shopping trips).
More Holiday Pictures:


Our finished tree


Matthew hanging the first ornament.
This was the first year he was really excited about the tree.



Of, course, the Gingerbread house was even more exciting.

Snow!! OK, snow flurries. But, we'll take it.


Matthew at his Thanksgiving Feast for school.







No comments:

Post a Comment