Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kindergarten!

My little guy is officially a Kindergartner (sniff, sniff)!  And, considering we have Helen, all things considered, it has gone really well.  I love, love, love watching my Pirate learn...and watching our Princess watch him. 

In his favorite shirt, ready to get started.

He still looks little in this picture - love it.

Ready for some Math - Pattern Block Puzzles

Getting a stamp for a job well done.



And the moment he was waiting for....erupting a volcano!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all have been having a lot of fun recently! I love the Gaylord hotels and am trying to figure out how I can get myself to the one in Dallas next August for the MOPS convention.

    And I must have missed the post where you decided to homeschool... good for you! We started our preschool homeschool this past week as well.

    Oh, and I love the video of Helen giggling in the swing. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete