Have you seen (or heard) the toddlers shoes that squeak? Seriously, it sounds like mice are being strangled every time your baby takes a step. That's why I said my children would never have a pair. And they haven't. Until today. But I hold God responsible.
Helen's roly-poly foot requires a specialty baby shoe that runs about $35. I've been scouting out resale shops, all local stores, outlets, even e-bay for a cheaper pair. No luck. Then today, Alan kept the kids while I ran by one of our resale stores. There they were - her size and exactly the color and style I wanted for her! What are the odds of finding exactly what I needed and wanted for $6.09?! Little blessings like that make me smile. So, I figure if God wants her shoes to squeak, who am I to argue?
And, yes, she loves them.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hilarious!
ReplyDelete