I love holidays! What a great excuse to bake sweet stuff and have fun together! It can be chaotic, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I do tend to get a little nuts with the "fun", but my guys are good sports. Maybe it's because I spent years teaching Kindergartners to celebrate everything from the first day of Spring (I took Matthew for this year's first snow cone) to the birthday of Dr. Seuss; maybe its because I have a mom who worked hard to make even ordinary days special; maybe its because he's already 3 and I feel like we just brought him home yesterday. It goes by so fast....
So, here's to chubby hands stained with egg dye, a ridiculous amount of sugar consumption and sticky kisses!
I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! Oh, one more thing: If Matthew tells you "Jesus busted out of the cave after the bad guys locked him in", he's referring to the resurrection!
Love you all...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love his way of describing the resurrection! I have the romantic desire to get all decorated and excited for the holidays, but somehow just never make the time to do it. Though I did make some cute cupcakes for Easter this year.
ReplyDelete