Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going to see Grandma (and Gram, Gramps, Aunt Addie, PapaBear, Nana, Great-Grandma...

Daddy had a conference in Austin, so we headed to Bay City to spend some time with family. Matthew has not stopped talking about all the fun he had. Mom also had a great time with breaks alone, some rare time with Aunt Addie and a whole day with Great-Grandma!



After a 6-hour drive...you should have seen mom!
Me and Aunt Addie...this is about all the "hug" anybody gets!

At the beach with Gram and Gramps! Look how far I can throw!


Our sand castle



Very cool...




The perfect seashell



Great-Grandma and Matthew
Sorry this is sideways! The picture refused to
rotate, but it was too sweet to leave out.

Playing "airport" at Gram's house...this was
my daddy's toy, too.

Roasting marshmallows with PapaBear - Yum!










1 comment:

  1. What fun! I am looking forward to Charlotte's first beach trip this summer.

    I had an issue with pictures loading sideways too recently, just so you know it wasn't you.

    ReplyDelete