The first part of vacation was spent with Nanny and Papa (my dad's parents). I loved being "home" again. I was born here and most of my dad's family still lives near, so I saw a lot of relatives. We had so much fun!

The view from the back of the boat

Papa's boat house

Papa's hunting land

The lake (taken on one of our boat rides)

Papa and Matthew driving Uncle Tommy's machines!

I love this picture! Matthew was absolutely speechless when
he realized he would be helping Papa drive the machines. He got to pick
which ones to drive and actually operated them! He loved it.

Going for a swim

Matthew's first boat ride - thanks Uncle Brian and Aunt Deb!
(He looks nervous, but he LOVED the boat - the faster, the better)

Nanny playing with Matthew

Daddy and Matthew driving the boat

Back at Papa's land - picking blackberries

Sitting on Nanny's porch
No comments:
Post a Comment