Friday, July 17, 2009

Georgia

Grammy and Grandpa Bob's (my mom's family) was the last half of our trip. We had such a good time and enjoyed being spoiled (I had to get used to making my own hot tea again!). It was wonderful to relax and catch up with each other. Thanks Grammy and Bob!



This is a yummy breakfast place and very Southern. Grits
are always on the menu and they serve hot tea, if you prefer.

In front of the restaurant


Grandpa Bob catching Matthew
We went to this great park right on the lake. It
was one of Matthew's favorite memories.
My guys!

Matthew loved exploring the woods around
Grammy's house - this is her backyard!

Check out these rocks

Fortunately, this was our only encounter with mountain lions.

I know - you love my outfit! I forgot tennis shoes and the bugs were mean!
I borrowed the boots from Grammy (remember these, Aunt Ginger?)

Yum, Yum! My first Smore.

Matthew loves the CD's from Grammy and Bob. They run Grace Ministries
sending sermons/ songs to people unable to attend church (or who just
enjoy them). These are part of their children's collection.

Perfect weather, beautiful home...wonder why they want to live here?


Grandpa Bob and Matthew in their race car shirts.



One last picture

Time to head to Texas....











No comments:

Post a Comment