Today is the birthday of my sweet angel baby. She was with us for such a short time; we barely knew she was coming before she was gone. But she has changed us forever - and for the better. Happy 5th Birthday Riley!
St. Mary's Prayer Garden
The church steeple
The thing Matthew remembered - the angel statue
Tragedy is not a guidebook by which to live, but a tool by which the living gain wisdom.
Jenn, We are praying for you all today! You are an amazing woman & mother! I am so thankful to be your friend and get to mourn with you and rejoice with you! Love ya! Sharyn
Jenn, I had no idea you had experienced the loss of a child. I often wondered why you only had 1 child (because I pictured you with a big family) but wasn't sure if it was too personal of a question to ask about. I'd love to know more about Riley if you feel it would be good for you to share.
Jenn,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you all today! You are an amazing woman & mother! I am so thankful to be your friend and get to mourn with you and rejoice with you!
Love ya!
Sharyn
Jenn, I had no idea you had experienced the loss of a child. I often wondered why you only had 1 child (because I pictured you with a big family) but wasn't sure if it was too personal of a question to ask about. I'd love to know more about Riley if you feel it would be good for you to share.
ReplyDelete