SO EXCITED!!!!! We are praying for your family and baby Nauman! Love you guys!!! Matthew will be an amazing big brother!!!Congratulations!!!
I am so glad that Matthew's shirt meant what I thought it did! Congratulations and yes, we will be praying for a safe and uneventful pregnancy. I am so excited to get to return the favor of a baby gift.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Ben and I are so excited for you guys. I hope I get to meet the 4 of you soon.
SO EXCITED!!!!! We are praying for your family and baby Nauman! Love you guys!!! Matthew will be an amazing big brother!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
I am so glad that Matthew's shirt meant what I thought it did! Congratulations and yes, we will be praying for a safe and uneventful pregnancy. I am so excited to get to return the favor of a baby gift.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Ben and I are so excited for you guys. I hope I get to meet the 4 of you soon.
ReplyDelete