Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Boy Room!

Matthew has officially moved out of the nursery and into his big boy room! This was all Alan's idea, and I have to admit I did not think it was a good one. There were a hosts of reasons, but one of the greatest being that managing this pregnancy doesn't leave room for much of anything else! But we forged on, and Alan did most (OK, almost all) of the work. The end result was one organized room and, much more importantly, one very happy little boy.




I found this plague and had to have it. This is the cry
of my little boy's heart! Whether he's conquering giants,
rebuilding a Lego space station or sailing the seven seas
as a Pirate captain, he has his adventures just for the sake of
having them. It's a reminder that sometimes just
enjoying life is more than enough.....


My favorite part of the room - Alan built
this to display his art work and pictures of his
grand and great-grand parents.
(MAN - his initials)

Here's one half......



Here's the other! Matthew has been
in charge of making his own bed - he's
very proud!




1 comment:

  1. Awww...so cute! I bet Matthew loves his new room. I'm sure he was okay with moving out of the nursery to make room for his new brother or sister.
    Good Job Alan (&Jenn)!
    I've been waiting for a blog update...so glad to get my fix!
    Love~ Sharyn

    ReplyDelete