Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

We got snow! This is a rare treat (as in, maybe once every 7-8 years), so we took full advantage. The guys had me up at 6:30 to start outside! It was so much fun, especially with Matthew. He kept saying "it snowed a whole, whole bunch. Big time, mom". I'm sure our Chicago friends would disagree with the "whole bunch" part, but it was still fun.

My favorite picture - he is such a sweetie.

Dad and Matthew
I'm not sure how he feels about sledding...

Snow is clean, right?

Mom and Matthew

Ready...



Aim...


Fire!

Snow storm


Our favorite snowman

Family picture - you get a real sense of
Matthew's joy at being asked to take
this photo. I will use this against him in
later years....

A cold kiss


Lots of outside pictures...




1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures! And although it may not be as much snow as we get...it is alot prettier! It seems so thick...the snow here is SO fine...wierd!
    Miss you guys something terrible.
    Enjoy the snow...
    Recipe for you:
    Mix Snow with Sweetened Condensed Milk...MMMM...MMMM...GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete