When Matthew learned to talk early, we were thrilled. He was just so cute! Now, however, there are times when we wonder if it is wise to teach children to speak. Preschoolers are honest to a fault and ours is no exception! Truly, though, he has us laughing all the time and we love it. He is beginning to learn to tell jokes (most of which make no sense, but completely crack him and his same-age friends up) and tease. Then there are times where he's downright hilarious and doesn't even mean to be. Here are a few of our latest favorites:
1. Mom: Mattthew, where did you learn to do that?
Matthew: "In the army"
2. Sometimes he wants a brother, sometimes a sister. Mostly, he wants to be an only child.
3. Mom: Matthew, I sure would love a hug.
Matthew: "We don't always get what we want, do we Jen?"
4. Often heard yelled from another room:
"Emergency"
"I have a disaster in here..."
"Mom, I have some bad news to tell you..."
5. Matthew: "My dad is really awesome. I'm still thinking about my mom"
6. Matthew: "This is a man job. Me and dad will handle it"
7. Matthew: "You're my buddy, mom. Buddies are super good friends"
8. My favorite word mix-ups:
"helfy" =healthy
"pecause" = because
"filey face" = smiley face
"I'm sorry to annoy you" =interrupt you
No comments:
Post a Comment