Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! This is a favorite holiday of mine and I enjoy it so much more now that we have Matthew. Here's what we did:

One of many attempts at an Easter outfit picture-
his cooperation was overwhelming.

The best I could get...

Matthew looking through his basket from Mom and Daddy


Hunting for eggs in the backyard


On the run...

A very important discussion with Dad about an egg

Matthew's "Pirate" face


Crossing his eyes...He finds this new trick fascinating,
especially when people say hello. He crosses his eyes
and says: "I can see two of you". Fabulous.

Ahh, there's a smile.



Coloring our eggs.

Mom and Matthew

Grandpa Bob and Grammy sent this "magic paint set.
It uses only water, and can be used
over and over again. Matthew absolutely loved it.

The chicks at school

Time for a classroom egg hunt


Here I go!

Matthew's class















No comments:

Post a Comment