Sunday, April 11, 2010

What did you say?!

Matthew's recent antics and questions:

1. Matthew: Dad, does God ever take a vacation?
Dad: No, he doesn't.
Matthew: Oh, does he not know about Spring Break?


2. Mom, I know Dad is the boss of this house. But, I was wondering if I could be the boss of just you.

3. Mom, why can't you let a kid do what a kid wants to do?

4. Mom: Matthew, did you throw your trash away?
Matthew: You know, mom, the nice thing would be for you to say: "Matthew, I'll take care of that". Then I wouldn't have to worry about it.

5. At Sunday School, his teacher was talking about Jesus praying to God in the garden. Matthew's response: That doesn't make any sense. God and Jesus are the same person.
She had no idea what to say!

And, his self-portrait. This is his creepy face:

No comments:

Post a Comment