Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We're so proud!

The game that started it all!
I usually reserve my bragging for the kids (for their grandparent's benefit, of course), but this post is all about Alan.  Why?  Well, because he deserves it.  Besides being a super-hubby and amazing daddy, he's also become a semi-celebrity in the gaming world for geeks (his words, not mine).  Last year, he had this idea for a weekly video with an emphasis on his favorite computer game.  It's really taken off and now he also heads up a large group of gamers and helps host online shows about different aspects of the game.  I'm so impressed with his willingness to take a risk and try something new.  I'm so proud of the results.  Matthew, of course, thinks his dad is now incredibly famous.  Just ask him.  Helen thinks he walks on water no matter what he does.  There's definitely a little bit of hero worship going on around this place.  And it's totally deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment