Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Sweetest Mess

My life has become a series of precious chaos...one crazy moment after another. Soaked burp cloths, superhero underwear, bed-sheet forts and clip-on bows - this is what makes up my days.
This is our life and it's exactly where I want to be.
Nap Time

My eyes are still blue

My new outfit - compliments of Aunt Nicole.
Helen goes through several outfits a day. I think she's
afraid she might outgrow her pretty outfits before she gets
to wear them. I completely understand.

Where's a grandma when you need one?

My big helper

Our first grocery store trip - just the girls.
I may not have washed my hair in 3 days, but
please note that Helen is in a lovely new pink
ensemble, complete with matching hair bow.
First time Helen joined us for dinner
Our first time to go to church together


No comments:

Post a Comment